Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 2

Day 2

Well, I ate. I exercised. Now I am having a snack. I figure I'd better eat something for all that snow I am helping shovel tomorrow.  It's not that bad. Bean dip is only  35 calors for 8 tbsp 1 g of fat  5g of carb of which 1g is fiber no sugar..I like beans. Sue me. Don't worry, I am not farting a whole lot. I was after dinner though. Learned the hard way- no coffee after veggie chili. Caffeine and veggies do not mix. Earlier I had some coconut water-which only had 60 calories. My downfall was dessert-an apple turnover--sugar free from Steinberg's. We had bought it Saturday before I decided to do is blog thing.

As for exercise--I did the rowing machine, very little on the bike (my knee snapped while on the rowing machine-kinda hurt), and I did some buttcrunches . Later I will do sit ups and stuff.

If you have an vegetarian recipes, please do leave links and recipes below. AsI find them Iwil post as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment