Tuesday, April 5, 2011

E is for Everything

E is for Emu.

E is for Elvis. Looks like he got lei-d.


E is for Einstein. Here Albert is having a good hair day. :) Just for the record he's one of my dad and I's heroes.


E is for Ernie. Here he is holding his rubber ducky. "Rubber Ducky you're the one. You make bath tub lots of fun."  I have this song on vinyl folks, and still love it! muhhahahaha.

E is for Etymology...that is the study of the origin of words. Above are some of the words for "words."

E is for eyes. They say eyes are the windows to the soul. This person's eyes are the windows to the world. Look I see New York in his pupil!


E is for English Sheepdog. Ok, I sort of bent the rules for this one because they are really called Old English Sheepdogs. It just annoys me --the "old" part. FUZZY! WAIT! Fuzzy starts with F.
E is for electricity. If it wasn't for this stuff I wouldn't be typing to you now. I'd be sending you smoke signals.

E is for Eadwig, a little known King of Wessex. (Yes that is in England--ooh that starts with E too!!!!)


Lastly E is for Earth. The greatest planet! :)

1 comment: